We handle all the details of residential closings.
Goldman Law Offices offers flat fee representation to Sellers in residential real estate closings. Our office is prepared to professionally and zealously represent your interests from the moment you accept an Offer until the day you sell your property.
The home selling process has many pitfalls and obstacles for Sellers. Goldman Law Offices welcomes the opportunity to help you navigate this daunting process. Attorney Goldman appreciates how important the closing process is to you and your family. He understands that the sale of your home is an important financial undertaking coupled with the emotions of moving out of your home. Attorney Goldman will provide you with rational, competent representation so you get the deal you bargained for.
For Sellers Goldman Law Offices will review the Offer; draft and negotiate the terms of the Purchase and Sale Agreement; do a one-owner title search of the property to identify any potential title issues early in the closing process, order mortgage payoff figures, address title issues, prepare the Deed, prepare Powers of Attorney so the Sellers do not need to attend the closing, review Sellers Closing Disclosure and closing documents; and attend the closing.
Flat Fee Seller Representation Includes:
- Free initial consultation at convenient times and locations.
- Review the Offer to Purchase.
- Draft and negotiate the terms of the Purchase and Sale Agreement.
- Explain the Buyer’s mortgage process and how it may affect you as a seller.
- Conduct a one-owner title search of the property to identify potential title issues early in the closing process.
- Clear any title issues or defects that may arise.*
- Order current mortgage payoffs.
- Address disputes with the Buyer that may arise during the closing process.
- Prepare the Deed needed to convey the property from you to the Buyers.
- If you are unable to attend the closing we will prepare a Power of Attorney and sign closing documents on your behalf.
- Attend and represent you at the real estate closing. Review all pertinent closing documents and fees.
*May result in additional charge.